IC3 GS4 Key Applications
The Certiport's IC3 Key Applications Exam is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications and the common features of all applications. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for IC3_GS4_KA exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment • 102 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 100 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certification
The IC3 Key Applications Exam is part of Certiports Internet and Computer Core Certification which comprises of three exams. It is a required part to the certification. The IC3 key applications exam is targeted at individuals who want to build up the computer fundamentals to do their work fast and in the more efficient way. The IC3 Key Applications exam measures your knowledge and expertise on word processing, electronic spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Common Program functions.
- Word Processing Functions.
- Spreadsheet Features.
- Communication with Presentation Software.
IC3_GS4_KA Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have a reasonable amount of computer basic fundamentals.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
IC3_GS4_KA Course/Exam Objectives
- Lesson 1: Common Program Functions
- Start and exit an application, modify interface elements, and utilize sources of online help
- Perform common file-management functions
- Perform common editing and formatting functions
- Perform common printing/outputting functions
- Lesson 2: Word Processing Functions
- Format text and documents including the ability to use automatic formatting tools
- Use word-processing tools to automate processes such as document review, security, and collaboration
- Lesson 3: Spreadsheet Features
- Modify worksheet data, structure, and formatting
- Sort data, manipulate data using formulas and functions, and create simple charts
- Lesson 4: Communicating with Presentation Software
- Create and format simple presentations
The IC3 Certified Professionals have several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Application Specialist
- Office Analyst
- Office Assistant
IC3_GS4_KA Exam FAQs
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the IC3-EXAM-2, Certiports retake policy is:
- Candidate may retake the exam without a waiting period.
- If the same module is failed second or third time, the candidate must wait (1) day before attempting the same module again.
- The candidate may take a different IC³ module immediately.
At a Glance
|IC3_GS4_KA Course Includes||Free||Buy|