IC3_GS4_CF - IC3 GS4 Computing Fundamentals
uCertify uses content from well known publishers, instructors, and subject matter experts. They have a minimum of 15 years of experience in their fields. uCertify brings these textbooks to life. It is full of interactive activities that keeps the learner engaged. uCertify brings all available learning resources for a topic in one place so that the learner can efficiently learn without going to multiple places. Challenge questions are also embedded in the chapters so learners can attempt those while they are learning about that particular topic. This helps them grasp the concepts better because they can go over it again right away which improves learning. Learners can do Flashcards, Exercises, Quizzes and Labs related to each chapter. At the end of every lesson, uCertify courses guide the learners on the path they should follow.
uCertify platform supports 50+ different types of interactive activities, connect the idea, or try it yourself lab activities embedded throughout its course. These interactive activities keeps learners engaged and makes learning fun.
Here's What You Get
Each lesson comes with Exercises, Flashcards & Quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Exercises come with detailed remediation, which ensures that learners are confident on the topic before proceeding. Flashcards help master the key concepts while Glossary defines the key terms.
uCertify course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here's What you will Learn
- Computer and its peripherals
- Troubleshoot common problems relating to computer hardware
- Identify how software and hardware work together
- Different types of application software
- Operating system and common problems related to it
- Use an operating system to manipulate a computer's desktop, files, and disks
- Identify how to change system settings, install and remove software
Test Prep & Practice Questions
uCertify provides full length practice tests. These tests closely follow the exam objectives and are designed to simulate real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure that learners are prepared for the certification exam.
Here's What You Get
Each question comes with detailed remediation explaining not only why an answer option is correct but also why the incorrect answer options are incorrect.
Each test can be taken unlimited number of times until the learner feels they are prepared. Learner can review the test and read detailed remediation. Detailed test history is also available.
Each test set comes with learn, test and review modes. In learn mode, learners will attempt a question and will get immediate feedback and complete remediation as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating the actual exam conditions. In review mode, learners can read through one item at a time without attempting it.
IC3 Global Standard 4 Certification consists of three individual examinations: Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications, and Living Online. This certification is recognized globally as the standard for digital literacy and validates the digital literacy skills required in today's academic and work environments.
Prepare for the following certification
The IC3 GS4 certified professional have several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Application Specialist
- Office Analyst
- Office Assistant
- Desktop Support Technician
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
- Multiple choice
- Match the following
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the IC3_GS4_CF, Certiport's retake policy is:
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 2 days (48 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A two-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam. If a candidate achieves a passing score on an IC3 exam, the candidate may take it again.
For additional information click here.