The Adobe Flash CS5 certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills including Programming with ActionScript 3.0, Testing Flash applications, Publishing and deploying Flash applications. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 9A0-148 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 283 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 168 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
The Flash's CS5 certification exam is a standalone certification from Adobe with the exam code 9A0-148. The certification is targeted at professionals involved with add animation, video and interactivity to web pages and also in Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
- Plan and design Flash applications
- Create and manage assets
- Create Flash interactive and visual output
- Programming with ActionScript 3.0
- Test Flash applications
- Publish and deploy Flash applications
9A0-148 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have a reasonable amount of skills in Programming with ActionScript 3.0, Testing Flash applications, Publishing and deploying Flash applications.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
9A0-148 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Planning and designing Flash applications
- Given a requirement based on your audience, dete...ublishing to AIR, accessibility, player version)
- Given a scenario, explain how Flash can be used ...ion, desktop AIR application, or visual element)
- Given an asset type, explain the benefit of that... (Asset types include: raster, vector, FXG, XFL)
- Understand the benefits and uses of FLA source files versus XFL package.
- Chapter 2: Creating and managing assets
- Given an option in the Library panel, explain the purpose of and how to use that option.
- Given a tool, create a shape by using that tool and work with an existing asset by using that tool.
- Given an asset, modify individual properties to achieve specific design requirements.
- Import external assets into Flash.
- Create and manage text fields by using the Text tool including using the Text Layout Framework.
- Embed and manage fonts. (Methods include: using the Font Embedding dialog box, library)
- Given an asset, convert that asset to a symbol and explain the capabilities of that symbol.
- Given a component, explain the purpose of or how to use that component.
- Edit the skin of a component.
- Manage performance by utilizing bitmap techniques.
- Chapter 3: Creating Flash interactive and visual output
- Given a tool, create a shape by using that tool....include: Deco, Spray Brush, Rectangle Primitive)
- Given an asset, modify individual properties to ...uding anti-aliasing, stroke control and styling)
- Create animations by using the Timeline.
- Edit animations by using the Motion Editor
- Create and use Motion Presets.
- Incorporate and manage audio and video in your movie.
- Apply filters and effects to Movie Clips and text.
- Add queue points to the FLV playback component on the stage for synchronized content.
- Add basic interactivity by using code snippets
- Chapter 4: Programming with ActionScript 3.0
- Given an ActionScript class, create an instance from and work with the properties of that class.
- Given an object-oriented concept, explain the definition of or purpose associated with that concept.
- Create custom classes and explain how to use the Document class.
- Load content and data from external sources.
- Create code snippets.
- List and describe the benefits and limitations of code hinting.
- Chapter 5: Testing Flash applications
- Recognize effective optimization considerations when testing and debugging Flash applications.
- Test an application by using Device Central AIR Debug Launcher, or within Flash Pro.
- Given a Debug panel, explain how to use that pan...anels include: Debug Console, variables, output)
- Test an application by using AIR Debug Launcher, or within Flash Pro.
- Chapter 6: Publishing and deploying Flash applications
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate Publish... (Scenarios include: Web delivery, AIR, mobile).
- Understand the publish settings. (Publish settin... container page, script settings, SWF settings).
- Understand the implications of and how to implem...omain security for SWF, data, and visual assets.
- Understand how to enable and explain the limitations of functionality related to full-screen.
9A0-148 Exam FAQs
Net price does not include applicable taxes, vouchers, promotions or membership discounts you may have.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the Flash CS5 certification, Adobe's retake policy is:
- If a Candidate fails their first (1st) attempt to pass any Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam, there is no waiting period for retaking the failed exam a second (2nd) time.
- If a Candidate does not pass the exam the second (2nd) time, the candidate must wait for a period of at least five (5) calendar days from the date of their last attempt to retake the exam a third (3rd) or any subsequent time.
- All original vouchers must be used prior to their expiration dates, without exception.
- Retake vouchers must be used within 30 days of the initial failed exam. If a retake was purchased, the retake voucher is sent by email after a failed exam.
- Test results found to be in violation of this retake policy will result in the candidate not being awarded the attempted credential, regardless of score.
At a Glance
|9A0-148 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
|Total Questions (inc. quizzes)||30||283|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
I trust uCertify, it supported me and I passed the exam in single attemptAdbert
Thanks uCertify for guiding me . Got good marks. I am happy after using your productElia