IC3_GS4_KA - IC3 GS4 Key Applications
uCertify uses content from well known publishers, instructors, and subject matter experts. They have a minimum of 15 years of experience in their fields. uCertify brings these textbooks to life. It is full of interactive activities that keeps the learner engaged. uCertify brings all available learning resources for a topic in one place so that the learner can efficiently learn without going to multiple places. Challenge questions are also embedded in the chapters so learners can attempt those while they are learning about that particular topic. This helps them grasp the concepts better because they can go over it again right away which improves learning. Learners can do Flashcards, Exercises, Quizzes and Labs related to each chapter. At the end of every lesson, uCertify courses guide the learners on the path they should follow.
uCertify platform supports 50+ different types of interactive activities, connect the idea, or try it yourself lab activities embedded throughout its course. These interactive activities keeps learners engaged and makes learning fun.
Here's What You Get
Each lesson comes with Exercises, Flashcards & Quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Exercises come with detailed remediation, which ensures that learners are confident on the topic before proceeding. Flashcards help master the key concepts while Glossary defines the key terms.
uCertify course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here's What you will Learn
- Start and exit an application, modify interface elements, and utilize sources of online help
- Perform common file-management functions
- Perform common editing and formatting functions
- Perform common printing/outputting functions
- Format text and documents including the ability to use automatic formatting tools
- Use word-processing tools to automate processes such as document review, security, and collaboration
- Modify worksheet data, structure, and formatting
- Sort data, manipulate data using formulas and functions, and create simple charts
- Create and format simple presentations
Test Prep & Practice Questions
uCertify provides full length practice tests. These tests closely follow the exam objectives and are designed to simulate real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure that learners are prepared for the certification exam.
Here's What You Get
Each question comes with detailed remediation explaining not only why an answer option is correct but also why the incorrect answer options are incorrect.
Each test can be taken unlimited number of times until the learner feels they are prepared. Learner can review the test and read detailed remediation. Detailed test history is also available.
Each test set comes with learn, test and review modes. In learn mode, learners will attempt a question and will get immediate feedback and complete remediation as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating the actual exam conditions. In review mode, learners can read through one item at a time without attempting it.
IC3 Key Applications exam is a required part of the IC3 GS4 Certification which consist of three individual examinations: Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications, and Living Online. The IC3 key applications exam is targeted at professionals who want to build up their computer fundamental knowledge to work in a more efficient way.
Our IC3 Key Applications course is based on IC3 Global Standard 4
Prepare for the following certification
The IC3 GS4 certified professionals have several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Application Specialist
- Office Analyst
- Office Assistant
- Desktop Support Technician
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
- Multiple choice
- Match the following
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the IC3_GS4_KA, Certiport's retake policy is:
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 2 days (48 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A two-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam. If a candidate achieves a passing score on an IC3 exam, the candidate may take it again.