Requirements for the GIAC GSSP-JAVA Certification certification
There are no specific prerequisite for the GIAC GSSP-JAVA Certification certification. Although there are no prerequisites for this certification, it would be helpful if you have hands on experience of system security and risk management.
The certification requires you to pass only one exam:
- GSSP-JAVA: GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
Benefits of the GIAC GSSP-JAVA Certification certification
The benefits of becoming a GIAC Secure Software Programmer -Java (GSSP-JAVA) are as follows:
- GSSP-JAVA certification demonstrates that GIAC, the leading developer and provider of advanced IT security technologies, has recognized you as an expert in secure codes.
- This certification paves your way to the more advanced security certifications.
- GSSP-JAVA certification can make you more valuable to your company and help you get more salary and preference in promotions.
- GSSP-JAVA certified professionals can get appropriate jobs and respectable position in the IT industry.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused