Requirements for the GIAC GIAC Systems and Network Auditor certification
Although there are no prerequisites for this certification, it would be helpful if you have thorough knowledge and understanding of technical and network auditing. For any further info related to this certification, please visit GIAC: GSNA certification web page.
You have to take and pass only one exam i.e. GSNA to achieve the GIAC Systems and Network Auditor certification. The certification requires you to pass only one exam:-
- GSNA: GIAC Systems and Network Auditor
Benefits of GIAC Systems and Network Auditor certification
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor proves your expertise on the auditing information sysytem, network auditing, technical auditing etc.
- Professionals holding the GIAC Systems and Network Auditor certification are preferred by the employers and they also get preference in promotions.
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor certification is helpful for professionals who are already working with related technologies to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused