Requirements for the GIAC GCFW certification certification
There are no specific prerequisite for the GIAC GCFW certification certification. It is believed that the candidates should have basic understanding and fundamental knowledge of information technology.
The certification requires you to pass only one exam:-
GCFW: GIAC Certified Firewall Analyst
Benefits of GIAC Certified Firewall Analysts (GCFW) certification
- GIAC Certified Firewall Analysts (GCFW) certification proves your expertise on the designing, configuring and monitoring routers, firewalls, and perimeter defense systems.
- Professionals holding the GIAC Certified Firewall Analysts (GCFW) certification are preferred by the employers and they also get preference in promotions.
- GIAC Certified Firewall Analysts (GCFW) certification is helpful for professionals who are already working with related technologies to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry.
- And most importantly, on average, a GIAC certified person gets more salary than other persons who are working with the GIAC products and technology.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused