Requirements for the GIAC GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst certification
There are no specific prerequisite for the GIAC GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst certification. It is believed that the candidates should have basic understanding and fundamental knowledge of information technology.
The certification requires you to pass only one exam:
- GCFA: GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst
Benefits of the GIAC GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst certification
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) certification proves your expertise on the IT and technology-related field.
- Professionals holding the GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) certification are preferred by the employers and they also get preference in promotions.
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) certification is helpful for professionals who are already working with related technologies to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry.
- And most importantly, on average, a GIAC certified person gets more salary than other persons.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused