Requirements for the EC-Council Security5 Certification Certification
There are no specific prerequisite for the EC-Council EC-Council Security5 Certification certification. Although there are no prerequisites for this certification, it would be helpful if you have basic computing skills like browsing the web and checking e-mails.
You need to pass 112-12 exam to get Security5 certification.
Benefits of the EC-Council Security5 Certification certification
EC-Council Security5 Certification Certification is considered by technology companies across the globe to be the industry standard measurement of a technician's knowledge of Modern Security Threats and Attacks, Concept of Internet and Networking. Surveys indicate that those with a certification are more likely to receive higher salaries and more career opportunities than those without a certification.
It validates your skills and knowledge in basic security matters, such as the definitions and the safe implementation of Firewalls, ports, and Anti-virus software. The Security5 certified users get an advantage over common users, as this certification educates them on practical aspects of security and networking. Certified candidates resolve issues like Identity theft, credit card fraud, online banking Phishing scams, virus and backdoors, email hoaxes, loss of confidential information and hacking.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused