Requirements for the EC-Council EC-Council Network Security Administrator certification
There are no specific prerequisite for the EC-Council EC-Council Network Security Administrator certification. It is believed that the candidates should have basic understanding and fundamental knowledge of information technology.
The EC-Council Network Security Administrator certification is one of the most popular certification of EC-Council.
You need to pass 312-38 to get ENSA certified. After passing this exam you will become expert in administering network security.
Benefits of the EC-Council Network Security Administrator certification
- EC-Council Network Security Administrator certification is considered by technology companies across the globe to be the industry standard measurement of a technician's knowledge of network vulnerabilities and defend against them.
- Surveys indicate that those with a certification are more likely to receive higher salaries and more career opportunities than those without a certification.
- Professionals with ENSA certification play pivotal role in administering the network. They have expertise in troubleshooting and managing the network issues and also provide proper security to it.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused