Requirements for the EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional certification
There are no specific prerequisite for the EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional certification. Although there are no prerequisites for this certification, it would be helpful if you have hands on experience of disaster recovery plan.
You need to pass 312-76 to get EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional certified. After passing the exam you get proficient in developing a disaster recovery plan. If you want to know more about this certification, please visit the EC-Council EDRP web page.
Benefits of the EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional certification
EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional Certification Exam is considered by technology companies across the globe to be the industry standard measurement of a candidate's knowledge of disaster recovery principles. Surveys indicate that those with a certification are more likely to receive higher salaries and more career opportunities than those without a certification.
The EDRP is most popular certification for Disaster Recovery Management. Professionals with EDRP certification are always in demand because of the security threats and need of urgent recovery from disasters.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused