Requirements for the CWNP Certified Wireless Network Expert certification
The requirements for earning the CWNE certification changed on October 1, 2010, when the CWNE exam (PW0-300) was retired. The new requirements for the CWNE certification are:
- Valid and current CWSP, CWAP, and CWDP certifications (requires CWNA).
- Three (3) years of documented enterprise Wi-Fi implementation experience.
- Three (3) professional endorsements.
- Two (2) other current, valid professional networking certifications.
- Documentation of three (3) enterprise Wi-Fi projects in which you participated or led in the form of 500 word essays.
- Re-certification every three (3) years by passing the most current version of either the CWSP, CWAP, or CWDP exam.
Benefits of the CWNP Certified Wireless Network Expert certification
- A CWNE certified professional will earn an average salary of $96,000 according to a Salary survey.
- CWNE certification is helpful for professionals who have entry-level certifications in related technologies to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry.
- This certification proves that the candidate have the most advanced skills available in today's wireless LAN market.
- The candidates holding this certification have greater job opportunities in the field of Wireless.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused