Gain hands-on expertise in CompTIA A+ certification exam by CompTIA A+ 220-902 course. CompTIA A+ exam is globally recognized, vendor-neutral exam designed for IT professionals. 220-902 exam covers iOS, Android, Apple OS X and Linux, security, the fundamentals of cloud computing and operational procedures, and installing and configuring operating systems including Windows.
The course provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of Windows 8/8.1, new PC hardware, tablets, smartphones, OS X, Linux, cloud computing, and professional-level networking and security. It comprehensively covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams! Here are the areas you will gain expertise at:
- Deploy and manage desktops and notebooks running Windows 8.1/8, 7, Vista, OS X, or Linux
- Master and practice the six-step A+ troubleshooting process
- Understand, install, configure, and troubleshoot motherboards, CPUs, and memory
- Test and troubleshoot power-related problems
- Use all forms of storage, including SSDs, Blu-ray devices, and RAID systems
- Work effectively with mobile devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows tablets and smartphones
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot both visible and internal laptop components
- Configure Windows components and applications, use Windows administrative tools, and optimize Windows systems
- Repair damaged Windows environments and boot errors
- Work with audio and video subsystems, I/O devices, and new peripherals
- Install and manage both local and network printers
- Understand and work with networks, network hardware, wireless protocols, and cloud technologies
- Install and configure SOHO wired/wireless networks and troubleshoot connectivity
- Secure desktops and mobile devices, implement authentication methods, prevent malware attacks, and protect data.
Check out the complete course now and accelerate your career to success.