The OCUP examinations test knowledge of OMG’s UML 2 specification. Before taking the OCUP-100 test, you should practice the following:
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the core modeling concepts of UML.
- Verify the understanding of UML modeling dependency constructs.
- Confirm the ability to understand and represent operations that characterize the behavior of an element.
- Verify the skills required to understand and represent models of traditional sequential flow charts in UML.
- Demonstrate the basic knowledge and comprehension of the various Interaction Diagrams and their concepts.
- Verify the skills required to understand and represent Use Case models.
- Recognize and understand UML primitive types.
- Confirm knowledge of the basic UML modeling concepts.
- Confirm the basic knowledge of common behavior concepts.