Microsoft’s 70-647: PRO: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator test is designed to measure your ability to accomplish the technical tasks of planning, designing, and global configuration changes in Windows 2008 network infrastructure. This exam is meant for IT professionals who are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. Before taking the test 70-647, you should practice the following:
- Make a Windows 2008 domain-based network of two computers. Configure a computer as domain controller running Windows Server 2008 Enterprise. Configure the other computer with Windows Vista (Enterprise, Ultimate, or Business).
- Plan for name resolution and IP addressing and TCP/IP version coexistence.
- Install and configure DNS.
- Design Active Directory forests and domains.
- Design for software updates and compliance management including patch management and patch management compliance, Microsoft Update and Windows Update, security baselines, and system health models.
- Configure RRAS, NAP, wireless access, and firewall settings.
- Plan the domain or forest migration, upgrade, and restructuring. Planning includes cross-forest authentication, backward compatibility, object migration, migration planning, implementation planning, and environment preparation.
- Design the operating system virtualization strategy, management, and placement of servers.
- Design for data management including data security, data accessibility and redundancy, and data collaboration.
- Design the enterprise-level group policy strategy such as group policy hierarchy and scope filtering, control device installation, and authentication and authorization.
Download link for 70-647 certification PrepKit: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-647.html