The Microsoft test 70-620 is for candidates who have at least one year experience in the IT field. The candidates typically provide phone support at various levels in a wide range of environments. The test 70-620 measures a candidate’s ability to resolve issues concerning network connectivity, desktop operating systems, security, and applications. Their experience should also include addressing logon problems, performing password resets, and resolving most issues with desktop applications.
Pass MCTS Windows Vista certification exam in first attempt. Download latest exam simulation, questions, tutorial and study guide for MCTS Windows Vista:
- Pass one of the following exams:
- 70-620 MCTS: Windows Vista
- 70-624 TS: Deploying and Maintaining Windows Vista Client and 2007 Microsoft
- Or, Pass MCDST upgrade exam:
- 70-621 Enterprise support technician (Vista)
Alternatively, if you are already an MCDST Certified, pass this exam.
Before taking the 70-620 test, you should practice the following:
- Create partitions in a hard disk and format partitions as FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Install Windows Vista on a computer. Installation includes:
- Clean installation
- Upgrade from previous versions of Windows
- Upgrade from one edition of Windows Vista to another edition
- Install and configure Windows Vista drivers.
- Configure Windows Aero.
- Configure Parental Controls.
- Configure Windows Internet Explorer 7 and configure dynamic security for it.
- Configure User Account Control.
- Configure Windows Defender.
- Configure Windows Firewall.
- Configure networking through the Network and Sharing Center utility.
- Configure Remote Access.
- Configure Windows Mail.
- Configure Windows Meeting Space.
- Configure Windows Calendar.
- Configure Windows Fax and Scan.
- Configure Windows Sidebar.
- Configure Windows Update.
- Configure Data Protection.