Kick start your prep for the ISC2 CISSP certification with Pearson CISSP Cert Guide. The course covers all the objectives of the CISSP certification exam and helps in engineering, implementing and managing the overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks. The ISC2 CISSP certification is an industry recognized credential and is designed to certify the competency of IT professionals to design, engineer, implement, and manage the overall information security program of an organization.
The ISC2 CISSP certification course covers the topics like:
- Asset Security
- Security Operations
- Security Engineering
- Software Development Security
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Identity and Access Management
- Communication and Network Security
The ISC2 CISSP certification course comes with the following learning resources:
- 9+ Lessons
- 123+ Quizzes
- 932+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 250+ Pre-assessments
- 250+ Post assessments
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam is a standalone certification from ISC2 with the exam code CISSP. The certification is targeted at professionals who want to develop policies and procedures in information security. The exam covers critical topics in security, including cloud computing, mobile security, application development security, risk management and more. ISC2 CISSP certification validates work experience and knowledge in various domains such as access control; application security; cryptography; business continuity and disaster recovery planning; IS and risk management; operations security; physical security; security architecture and design; telecommunications and network security; and legal, regulations, compliance and investigations. The course offers career prospects in the fields such as:
- Security Auditor
- Security Analyst
- Security Architect
- Security Manager
- Network Architect
- Security Consultant
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
You can pass the ISC2 CISSP certification exam in your first attempt through uCertify interactive lessons, test-preps, quizzes, exercises and many more features. So, enroll in the course for the best results and to succeed in the exam.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the SCMAD Version 1.0 exam?
A. Before taking the SCMAD version 1.0 exam, you must first pass the Sun Certified Java Programmer exam (CX310-025 or CX310-035 or CX310-055 or CX310-065).
Q. What are the exam objectives?
Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2005
- In order to change collation settings, reinstall SQL Server 2005 on a server with the same collation settings as another server.
- In order to install SQL Server 2005 on a computer on which SQL Server 2000 is already installed, install SQL Server 2005 as a named instance.
- Members of db_access role can assign permissions to other users to enable them to access and query the database.
- RAID-0, also known as disk striping, is made up of a disk set in which data is divided into blocks and spread equally in each disk. It provides best performance because data read and data write operations are not limited to a single disk, but to a set of disks. It does not provide data redundancy. Data once lost cannot be recovered.
- The Service Broker can be attached to a database by using the FOR ATTACH clause of the CREATE DATABASE statement.
- If a snapshot of a database is present on the same computer on which the database is present, the database cannot be deleted.
- In order to connect to the DAC, specify ADMIN: server_name in the Connect to the Server dialog box.
- The login information stored in the master database.
- In order to secure data that is data transmitted over a network, set the value of the ForceEncryption option on a server to Yes.
- In order to enable a user to connect to the database, a DBA should add the user to that database.
- The db_ddladmin fixed database role allows its members to add, modify, or drop objects in the database. Members of the db_ddladmin role can issue DDL statements (e.g. CREATE, ALTER, and DROP) in the database.
- Member of db_ddladmin role have the permission to execute the T-SQL statements.
- The sysadmin role allows a user to view the security log.
Developing applications that use system types and collections
- Use the CausesValidation property of the ImageButton class to set a value to indicate whether validation is performed on a Web server control when an ImageButton control is clicked.
- Installation packages are created for deploying a Web application by using a Web Setup project. A merge module project is used for components to be added to the application.
- Use the Web Setup project and Deployment project to create installation packages for the deployment of Web-based applications such as XML Web services, Web applications etc., to a Web server.
- Use a RequiredFieldValidator control to check whether or not an input control contains a value.
- Use a RegularExpressionValidator control to check whether or not the value entered into a form field matches the pattern specified by a regular expression.
- Use the validation error messages to be displayed on a Web page in a message box by setting the ShowMessageBox property of the ValidationSummary control to true. By setting the ValidationSummary property of the ValidationSummary control to false, the validation summary will not be displayed on the Web page.
- Create and sort an array of data using the System namespace.
Optimizing the performance of database servers and databases
- Memory: Pages/sec counter is used to detect whether or not the memory bottleneck is caused by I/O overhead.
- Disk I/O bottleneck can be monitored by Physical Disk: % Disk Time and Physical Disk: Avg Disk Queue Length counters.
- The System Monitor tool is used to know the cause of slow authentication.
- The SQLServer: Buffer Manager performance object is used to check the amount of RAM used by a computer.
- The Physical Disk: %Disk Time counter measures the pressure on a physical hard disk array.
- Add more RAM if the reading of Memory: Pages/sec counter is high.
- Reduce the Maximum Worker Thread configuration settings if the value of System: Processor Queue Length counter is high.