E-Commerce Site Development
- MIME stands for Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions. It is a standard for multi-part, multimedia electronic mail messages and World Wide Web hypertext documents on the Internet.
- The number of hits per page will help you rank the Web pages in your site according to their popularity. The number of hits per page denotes the number of clicks on that particular page. The more the number of hits, the more popular is the page.
- Electronic commerce (E-Commerce) includes the buying and selling of goods and services, and the transfer of funds, through digital communications.
- E-Commerce increases efficiency, opens new markets, and can be used to communicate directly with the customer.
- A Web site that is created should be efficient and easy to use. This is the main idea behind usability.
- AutoComplete is a feature of a browser in which the user is provided with the options he has previously used.
- The integration that can be used to manage data, security, etc., for the sales of goods and services conducted through the Internet is known as e-commerce.
uCertify (Nov 21, 2008). uCertify, a leading provider of exam preparation software for IT certification exams, today announced huge discount of 37.23% on the entire range of its practice tests. This discount offer is valid only until Sunday, November 30th, 2008. uCertify also offers unconditional 100% money back guarantee, on all its products. You will pass or we will return your money.
“You can now purchase uCertify practice tests for MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, SCJP, A+, CIW, OCP and other certifications and save 37.23% on the regular price. This is the lowest price of the year and you are advised to take advantage of this limited period opportunity now,”said Mark Smith, Director, Product Management, uCertify. Continue reading
Configuring Recovery Manager
- The control file, target database catalog, and Recovery catalog is used to store the RMAN’s persistent settings.
- The alert log file is used to find out the values of the changed parameters at the time of instance startup.
- The NLS_LANG parameter must be set to specify the language, territory, and character set used in an application.
- CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY CLEAR is a command that will configure the retention policy to the default of REDUNDANCY 1.
- CONFIGURE is an RMAN command that configures an RMAN environment.
- The rman target/ command is used to maintain backup copies by connecting to the target database and returns the RMAN prompt to issue further backup commands.
- The redo files are opened after executing the ALTER DATABASE OPEN command on a database when it is in MOUNT mode.
Understanding Globalization Support
Retrieving data using the SQL SELECT statement and using single row functions to customize the output
- /*…*/ and — are used to put comments in an Oracle program.
- The CREATE TABLE does not end immediately with a semicolon, and a column name cannot start with a numeric value. However, a numeric value can be used in between a column name.
- Name of a table cannot start with @ special character.
- Knowing about the GROUP BY clause.
Using sub queries and set operators to solve queries, as well as DDL statements to create and manage tables
- + (unary), – (unary), *, /, ||, =, !=, <, >, <=, >=, IS NULL, LIKE, BETWEEN, IN, NOT, AND, OR is the correct order of operators precedence.