uCertify is ready with a new course for CompTIA Security+ certification. The CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Course covers the topics of exam objectives that are:
- Performing threat analysis
- Availability, confidentiality, and integrity
- Performing and analyzing risk maintenance
- Principles of network security and risk management
The course gives you the following learning resources:
- 19+ Lessons
- 429+ Quizzes
- 331+ Flashcards
- 3+ Full-length tests
- 80+ Pre assessments
- 80+ Post assessments
About The Exam
The CompTIA Security+ certification is a globally trusted vendor-neutral credential. This exam validates your skills of network security areas such as:
- Participation is risk mitigation activities
- Operate with applicable policies and laws
- Applying appropriate risk mitigation techniques
- Installation and configuration of systems to secure applications
Pass the certification exam on your first attempt with the uCertify course and enhance your career prospects.
The CompTIA Security+ certification is a vendor-neutral credential accredited by ANSI. This exam is a proof of your fundamental skills and knowledge utilized in industries these days. The exam validates the skills of:
- Performing threat analysis
- Participating in risk-reducing activities
- Applying policies, laws, and regulation
- Implementing appropriate threat reduction techniques
- Installing and configuring systems to secure applications, networks, and devices
This certification exam is designed for the IT professionals who have two years’ experience in security or dealing with security on daily basis. CompTIA Security+ certified candidate performs these tasks to preserve the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
CompTIA Security+ measures the skills of the candidate in following domain:
All the professionals hurry up and scale the pinnacle of success with CompTIA Security+ Style Guide SY0-501 provided by uCertify and avail a site-wide discount of 30% at uCertify Christmas Day Sale. Do not forget to use the promo code XS30.
CompTIA has recently begun including performance based questions for several of its exams in addition to the standard multiple choice questions. The current list of exams that contain performance based questions are: A+ (220-801 and 220-802), Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), Network+ (N10-005), and Security+ (SY0-301).
Candidates are required to perform a specific task or solve a problem in simulated IT environments in Performance-based questions. When the candidate completes the required steps, the task is considered accomplished.
A comprehensive certification prep course can help you to prepare thoroughly for the actual certification exam. uCertify courses include performance-based question in the practice tests to help candidates prepare for CompTIA exams.
Check out the free evaluation copy at: