The CompTIA test N10-003 is intended to certify networking technicians with eighteen to twenty-four months of experience. Attaining Network+ certification indicates that you know how to configure and install a TCP/IP client on the network. The CompTIA test N10-003 covers a range of networking technologies. Before taking the N10-003 test, you should practice the following:
- Identify networking media and connectors.
- Identify and work on different networking components.
- Create a network of two computers.
- Know various ports.
Overview of Electronic Commerce
- B2C and B2B are types of e-commerce.
- B2C stands for business-to-consumer. B2C involves transactions conducted between businesses and consumers over the Internet. For example, placing an order for a book or a home appliance by a consumer to a business over the Internet.
- B2B stands for business-to-business. B2B involves transactions conducted between businesses over the Internet. It is used to exchange products, services, or information between businesses. B2B is also known as e-biz.
- The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international industry consortium that develops common standards for the World Wide Web to promote its evolution and interoperability.
- E-commerce sites offer a wide access to existing markets. Moreover, they give new access to undiscovered markets. Online stores have many advantages over the traditional stores.
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test N10-003?
A. This test prepares you for various job roles related to networking such as Network Administrator, System Administrator or Network Technician. It is appropriate for you if you are an entry-level network professional. Although there are no prerequisites for this test, CompTIA recommends that you should have at least nine months of experience in network support or administration.
Q. What certificate does test N10-003 provide? Continue reading