Gain hands-on expertise in Microsoft MCTS certification with 70-697 – Configuring Windows Devices complete course. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The MCTS certification cert guide is a complete package of course and performance-based labs that cover all the objectives of 70-697 exam and include topics such as managing identity, remote access, apps, updates and recovery, data access and protection; planning desktop and device deployment, Microsoft Intune device management solution; and configuring networking and storage. The 70-697 labs offer hands-on learning that increases student engagement by making connections between the classroom and the real world. You can also take live-labs which is an add-on component to enhance your learning experiences. Live-lab is a real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the Internet using virtualization.
The following 70-697 exam topics are covered in the cert guide:
- Installing Windows 10
- Configuring Recovery
- Managing Data Access
- Configuring Applications
- Configuring Storage and Security
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Managing Identity and Authorization
- Automated Windows 10 Deployments
- Managing the Windows 10 Environment
- Planning and Managing Microsoft Intune
The MCTS certification course comes with the following resources:
- 69+ Quizzes
- 11+ Lessons
- 20+ Live-labs
- 100+ Exercises
- 197+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 34+ Pre-assessments
- 50+ Post assessments
- 109+ Glossary of Terms
- 71+ Performance-based Labs
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification is an entry-level training program designed to ensure proficiency and skills in technical knowledge. The MCTS certification exam certifies that the professional has the ability to understand the fundamentals of technical concepts. Microsoft certification program validates the skills and expertise of an IT Professional using Microsoft technologies. The MCTS certification 70-697 exam validates a candidate’s fundamental knowledge and skills for building solid identities, protection of content (data loss protection), mobile device management policy, virtualization with Hyper-V, application management using the Company Portal and the Windows Store.
So, get yourself enrolled in the uCertify study guide and prepare for the 70-697 exam to have the Microsoft MCTS certification.
Microsoft has scheduled to retire most of their MCTS and MCITP exams on July 31, 2013. Candidates are required to pass these exams before retirement to achieve these certifications. Although these certifications are being retired by Microsoft, they will continue to be valuable as long as companies are using the technologies covered in the certification. These retired certifications will still appear on your transcript, but will be designated as Legacy.
If you are preparing for these exams, you have an opportunity to buy uCertify PrepKits at a significantly discounted price. You can buy any of these PrepKits at a 35% discount by using the discount code ‘mic35’ at checkout. Below are the list of the PrepKits on which you can get discount.
- 70-270: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- 70-290: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
- 70-291: Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- 70-293: Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- 70-294: Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
- 70-297: Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
- 70-433: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development
- 70-450: PRO: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Designing, Optimizing, and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution
- 70-451: PRO: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Designing and Optimizing Database Solutions
- 70-452: PRO: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Designing a Business Intelligence Solution
- 70-502: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Presentation Foundation
- 70-503 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Communication Foundation
- 70-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Workflow
- 70-505: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development
- 70-506: MCTS: Silverlight 4, Development
- 70-536: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation
- 70-561 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ADO.NET Application Development
- 70-562: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development
- 70-563: Pro: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- 70-564 PRO: Designing and Developing ASP.NET Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- 70-565: PRO: Designing and Developing Enterprise Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- 70-620: TS: Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client
- 70-622: Pro: Microsoft Desktop Support – ENTERPRISE
- 70-623: Pro: Microsoft Desktop Support – CONSUMER
- 70-643: TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
- 70-647: Pro: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator
- 70-648: Upgrading your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist
- 70-649: Upgrading your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist
- 70-660: TS: Windows Internals
- 70-681: TS: Windows 7 and Office 2010, Deploying
- 70-682: Pro: Upgrading to Windows 7 MCITP Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- 70-683: TS: Windows 7, Preinstalling for OEMs
- 70-691: Windows Server 2008 HPC Environments, Developing
These exams will retire on July 31, 2013. So, you must take the advantage of uCertify’s discount offer and pass your exam before it expire.
Jayaram Krishnaswamy, a technical writer and a trainer in a US-based company, has a passion for writing various web/database-related articles for different IT websites. Recently, one of his books was published by Packt Publishers in Birmingham, UK. Visit the following link to know more: http://www.packtpub.com/sql-server-integration-services-visual-studio-2005/book/bh/jay/0508.
Some of Jayaram’s blogs and websites are http://hodentek.blogspot.com, http://HodentekHelp.blogspot.com, and http://www.angelfire.com/vt2/hodentek.
A few days back, Jayaram evaluated uCertify’s PrepKit for the 70-526 VB exam, which is a requirement for achieving the MCTS: Windows Application certification exam. Continue reading
Gil Fink (MCPD, MCTS) works as a senior developer and consultant at SRL Group. He also specializes in Microsoft technologies, including ASP.NET, Win Form and SQL Server. He has successfully completed various small and large Web projects using ASP.NET as a developer and as a team leader. Currently, he is working on a large project in Bank Hapoalim. He spends his spare time enjoying with his family and friends. Continue reading
What is the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification? How many MCTS certifications are there? Which one is right for you and what are the benefits?
In this article, we will try to answer all these questions that you may have about this latest certification from Microsoft. We will also help you know what are the job roles and how to prepare for these certifications. Continue reading