E-Commerce Site Development
- MIME stands for Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions. It is a standard for multi-part, multimedia electronic mail messages and World Wide Web hypertext documents on the Internet.
- The number of hits per page will help you rank the Web pages in your site according to their popularity. The number of hits per page denotes the number of clicks on that particular page. The more the number of hits, the more popular is the page.
- Electronic commerce (E-Commerce) includes the buying and selling of goods and services, and the transfer of funds, through digital communications.
- E-Commerce increases efficiency, opens new markets, and can be used to communicate directly with the customer.
- A Web site that is created should be efficient and easy to use. This is the main idea behind usability.
- AutoComplete is a feature of a browser in which the user is provided with the options he has previously used.
- The integration that can be used to manage data, security, etc., for the sales of goods and services conducted through the Internet is known as e-commerce.