This exam is meant for IT professionals who work in an enterprise environment that runs on Windows Vista, and who has worked on previous versions of Windows operating system. A candidate obtains MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) certification after passing this exam.
To pass this exam, a candidate must practice the following:
- Analyze working environment of an organization and choose a deployment method of Vista accordingly.
- Prepare a system for either a clean installation or an upgrade.
- Install Vista through custom image.
- Troubleshoot any post deployment issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot security for Windows Internet Explorer 7+.
- Troubleshoot Windows firewall and defender issues.
- Configure access to resources.
- Troubleshoot group policy settings.
- Configure and manage the task scheduler.
- Configure and troubleshoot network protocols.
- Configure network security.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Manage desktop applications.
- Apply security patches and updates.
- Configure and troubleshoot Event Forwarding.
Pass 70-622 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 267 questions with answers and 199 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-622.html