Microsoft’s 70-647: PRO: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator test is designed to measure your ability to accomplish the technical tasks of planning, designing, and global configuration changes in Windows 2008 network infrastructure. This exam is meant for IT professionals who are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. Before taking the test 70-647, you should practice the following:
- Make a Windows 2008 domain-based network of two computers. Configure a computer as domain controller running Windows Server 2008 Enterprise. Configure the other computer with Windows Vista (Enterprise, Ultimate, or Business).
- Plan for name resolution and IP addressing and TCP/IP version coexistence.
- Install and configure DNS.
Download link for 70-647 certification PrepKit: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-647.html
This exam is meant for IT professionals who work in an enterprise environment that runs on Windows Vista, and who has worked on previous versions of Windows operating system. A candidate obtains MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) certification after passing this exam.
To pass this exam, a candidate must practice the following:
- Analyze working environment of an organization and choose a deployment method of Vista accordingly.
- Prepare a system for either a clean installation or an upgrade.
- Install Vista through custom image.
- Troubleshoot any post deployment issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot security for Windows Internet Explorer 7+.
- Troubleshoot Windows firewall and defender issues.
- Configure access to resources.
- Troubleshoot group policy settings.
- Configure and manage the task scheduler.
- Configure and troubleshoot network protocols.
- Configure network security.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Manage desktop applications.
- Apply security patches and updates.
- Configure and troubleshoot Event Forwarding.
Pass 70-622 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 267 questions with answers and 199 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-622.html
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-621?
A. The test 70-621: PRO: Upgrading Your MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support is intended for IT professionals who hold a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) certification. If you work in an upper-midsize organization or enterprise environment that uses Windows Vista and have the MCDST certification, this exam is for you. There are no other prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least three to five years of experience as a Tier 2-level or Lead Desktop Support Technician.
Q. What certification does the exam provide?
A. When you pass Exam 70-621 PRO: Upgrading Your MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support, the following certifications are provided:
Note: Exam 70-621 can be used as credit for any certification requiring Exam 70-620: TS: Windows Vista, Configuring, as a required or elective exam. In other words, Exam 70-621 satisfies the Exam 70-620 requirement in all cases.
Pass 70-621 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 400 questions with answers and 137 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-621.html
Darril Gibson has over 10 years of experience in the IT field and holds more than 15 current IT certifications. He’s an active Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT since 1999), an MCSE in NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows 2003, and holds certifications on SQL Server versions 7.0, 2000, 2005 and 2008. He holds MCTS and MCITP certifications in Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008.
Darril is co-author and contributor for following PrepKits:
70-643: TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure