Here is what you will learn with the CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 specialist 1D0-620 cert guide:
- The CSS Box Model
- Applying CSS Styles
- Common HTML5 APIs
- Page Layout with CSS
- CSS Terms and Syntax
- Validating HTML5 Code
- The Evolution of HTML5
- CSS Positioning Schemes
- HTML5 Structure Elements
- Migration to Mobile Devices
- Manipulating Data with jQuery
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- Retrieving Data with XMLHttpRequest
The CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 specialist 1D0-620 cert guide comes with the following learning resources:
- 13+ Lessons
- 284+ Quizzes
- 74+ Flashcards
- 3+ Full-length Tests
- 55+ Pre-assessments
- 102+ Post Assessments
- 50+ Live-labs (Add-on component)
The CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist certification will help you showcase your essential HTML5 and CSS3 web development skills that are being extensively used at your workplace. This industry supported certification is the first course in the CIW Web and Mobile Design series. The CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist D0-620 exam includes topics such as:
- Designing mobile devices
- Implementing HTML5 APIs
- Implementing HTML5 forms
- Using CSS3 to shape content on the page
Start your prep for the CIW 1D0-620 exam and get the CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 specialist 1D0-620 certification. The uCertify study guide will help you learn all the key concepts required for passing the 1D0-620 exam.
Technology moves fast! Will your dream job still be around in ten years’ time? What skills are employers currently on the hunt for?
In this fast-growing world, you need be extraordinary and highly-skilled so that you can cope up with the latest technological advancements and modifications. You need be self-motivated, adaptable to the situation for surviving in the cut-throat competition. You have to be updated with the technological changes to keep your career moving. This is the least you should familiarize yourself with by next year.
- It must be a highly in demand skill so that you can have a great career opportunity with good earning potential.
- It must be growing faster than the number of skilled workers so that the job market doesn’t get saturated.
- It must be international and needed all around the world.
- It must be a skill that is able to be picked up without going to school or boot camp which makes you pay a ton of money for a diploma.
- It must be a skill useful many years into the future.
Taking all the above things into account, you can choose the technological skills needed in today’s job market. Choose the correct technical field wisely trending in the job market, boost up the skills with the uCertify IT learning platform to enhance your career prospects.
The HTML5 98-375 course covers the exam topics including:
- Manage Application Life Cycle
- Build User Interface by using HTML5
- Format the User Interface by using Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
The course offers following resources:
- 08:05+ Hours
- 153+ Video Tutorials
- 52+ Pre-assessments
- 99+ Post-assessments
- 38+ Performance-based Labs
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification is an entry-level training program designed to ensure proficiency and skills in technical knowledge. The certification is targeted at those professionals who want to prove their core HTML5 client application development skills. The MTA certification exam validates the expertise of professionals in the field of:
- Web development
- System administration
- Windows development
- Understanding the fundamentals of technical concept
The MTA certification HTML5 98-375 course offers following career prospects:
- Web Developer
- Server Administrator
- Database Administrator
So, are you ready for Microsoft MTA certification? Pass the HTML5 98-375 exam with the comprehensive course offered at uCertify.