Who is a DBA?
A Database Administrator (DBA) is a technical person who is responsible for the environmental aspects of a database. In general, these include the following database aspects:
- Development and testing support
In other words, a DBA is a person who is responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs, as required, to support the technical capabilities in a database environment.
Pass the following certifications using uCertify PrepKits:
- OCA DBA 11g Certification
- OCA DBA 10g Certification
- OCA DBA 9i Certification
- OCA DBA 9i PL/SQL Certification
- OCP DBA 10g Certification
- OCP DBA 9i Certification
- OCP Application 10g Certification
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certification