- 100% Exam Coverage
- Available 24×7 online, mobile and offline
- Online reference guide
- Pre and Post Assessments
- Hundreds of practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- Chapter wise study notes, How-tos, Flash cards, Interactive Quizzes and much more
- Student progress tracking, test history and performance review
- Powerful analytics
- Perfect for independent study or instructor led learning
- Optional customization with lesson plans, assignments, single-sign on and integration with existing LMSs
uCertify, (May 16, 2009) uCertify has released its exam preparation kit/exam simulation software for the Network+ (2009) certification, which is among the top certifications today.
Getting certified requires dedication and hard work, and is not as difficult as some make it out to be. You just need the right study material clubbed with effective techniques that can save your time and allow you to focus on your studies to succeed in your certification exams. uCertify is proud to offer the most sophisticated and realistic, yet ultra simple test preparation software platform available in the market.
You can download the latest version of the PrepKit from here:
uCertify is also offering 15% discount if you buy before 31st May. Use Discount code “NET009” in the Order page to avail the discount.
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test N10-003?
A. This test prepares you for various job roles related to networking such as Network Administrator, System Administrator or Network Technician. It is appropriate for you if you are an entry-level network professional. Although there are no prerequisites for this test, CompTIA recommends that you should have at least nine months of experience in network support or administration.
Q. What certificate does test N10-003 provide? Continue reading