Brij is working on Framework 2.0/ 3.5 ASP.NET, WebServices, WCF, C#, VB.NET, MVC Framework, ASP.NET Ajax, LINQ, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Crystal Reports .NET, Database Replication and Backup, etc.
Brij is a technology freak. He is always keen to learn more and more about new technologies. He also loves writing about various prominent IT certifications. His articles can be read on http://www.dotnetglobe.com/
After reviewing the Ucertify PrepKit, Brij said “This is one of the best Preparation Kit for exam 70-528 I found in the market, equipped with all the tools which a candidate needs. I strongly recommend uCertify, for those who is aspirant for Microsoft .NET certifications” Read his full review on uCertify Practice test here
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is an Internet service that helps in transferring files from one computer to another over the Internet.
- Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) is a more secure version of Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP). It provides tunneling, address assignment, and authentication.
- Virtual private network (VPN) uses a tunneling protocol to span public networks, such as the Internet, without security risk. VPN enables remote users to access corporate networks securely by using a tunneling protocol such as PPTP or L2TP.
- TCP/IP is the primary protocol of the Internet.
- SMTP uses port 25 by default.
- Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) is a network maintenance protocol of the TCP/IP protocol suite. It is responsible for the resolution of IP addresses to media access control (MAC) addresses of a network interface card (NIC).
- FTP uses port 20 and 21 by default.
- MIME stands for Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions. It is a standard for multi-part, multimedia electronic mail messages and World Wide Web hypertext documents on the Internet.
- The TCP/IP protocol should be bound to the dial-up adapter for Internet access on a Windows 98 computer.