(ISC)2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) has specified objectives for the CISSP test. These objectives are grouped under ten CBK domains. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the CISSP test:
- Implementing Internet security and handling types of attacks.
- Configuring IPSec to secure communication between networks and hosts. Configuring IPSec authentication and troubleshooting IPSec.
- Implementing security for wireless networks. Configuring public and private wireless LANs.
- Deploying and managing SSL certificates. Configuring SSL to secure communication channels.
- Configuring and troubleshooting authentication for Web users.
Pass CISSP exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 561 questions with answers and 279 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/ISC2/CISSP.html