ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP certification) is a vendor-neutral credential particularly intended to reflect best practices in the domain of cloud security. CCSP certification is created by ISC2 and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) to address the problems and issues in today’s cloud computing. Furthermore, the CCSP credential has been accredited by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute), which implies it has satisfied the necessities of ANSI/IEC/ISO standard-17024. The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) CCSP certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in the Cybersecurity domain. The ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional CCSP certification exam validates the key learning and demonstrated abilities of an individual in ISC2 CCSP.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certification is appropriate for those whose responsibilities include procuring, securing and managing cloud environments or purchased cloud services. CCSPs are mostly involved with the cloud. Many CCSPs will be accountable for cloud security architecture, design, operations, and/or service orchestration.
Upon ISC2 CCSP certification course completion you will learn how to:
- Describe procedures for securing information at still and information in motion.
- Recognize and describe the characteristics expected to fulfill the meaning of cloud computing.
- The differentiation between forensic investigation in the corporate data center and cloud computing environments.
- Distinguish between different as-a-service delivery models and frameworks that are joined into the distributed computing reference engineering.
The CCSP certification course provides the following resources for the preparation:
- 8+ Lessons
- 118+ Quizzes
- 73+ Exercises
- 108+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 108+ Glossary Of Terms
- 60+ Pre-Assessment Questions
- 50+ Post-Assessment Questions
The CCSP certification course covers the following topics:
- Cloud Data Security
- Legal and Compliance
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Architectural Concepts and Infrastructure Security
Gain hands-on expertise in the information security threats and mitigation actions crucial to information security in the cloud with uCertify ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) course.
Gain hands-on expertise in (International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium) (ISC)² CCSP certification exam with MHE-CCSP: Certified Cloud Security Professional course. The course provides complete coverage of CCSP exam objectives and includes architectural concepts & design requirements; cloud data security; cloud platform & infrastructure security; cloud application; security, operations, legal & compliance. The (ISC)² MHE-CCSP certification provides professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. (ISC)² MHE-CCSP Certification
The MHE-CCSP certification course covers the exam topics such as:
- CCSP Domains
- Data Rights Management
- Introduction to IT Security
- Cloud Architecture Models
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Reference Architecture
- Identify Trusted Cloud Services
- Cloud Infrastructure Components
- Design and Plan Security Controls
- Understanding the Cloud Data Lifecycle
- Risks Associated with Cloud Infrastructure
- Design and Apply Data Security Strategies
- Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Data Discovery and Classification Techniques
- Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
- Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud Computing
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management Planning
- Relevant Jurisdictional Data Protections for Personally Identifiable Information
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 8+ Lessons
- 87+ Exercises
- 122+ Flashcards
- 50+ Pre-assessments
- 48+ Post assessments
(ISC)² the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential ensures required knowledge, and abilities of a cloud security professional in cloud security design, implementation, architecture, operations, controls, and compliance with regulatory frameworks. The MHE-CCSP certification is a stand-alone credential that complements and builds upon existing credentials and educational programs, including (ISC)² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and CSA’s Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK). The (ISC)² MHE-CCSP certification offers career prospects such as:
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Security Architect
- Systems Architect
So, get the CCSP certificate by passing the (ISC)² MHE-CCSP certification exam with the uCertify study guide. The study guide offers exam preparation material that will help you pass the certification exam.