Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the Cisco 640-822 exam?
A. The ICND2 (640-816) exam is one of the two exams for achieving the CCNA certification.
The exam tests your ability to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. In order to pass this exam, you will have to cover the following topics:
- VLSM and IPv6 addressing
- Extending switched networks with VLANs
- Configuring, verifying and troubleshooting VLANs
- The VTP, RSTP, OSPF and EIGRP protocols
- determining IP routes
- Managing IP traffic with access lists
- NAT and DHCP
- establishing point-to- point connections
- Establishing Frame Relay connections
This test helps you if you want to work as a Network Administrator, System Analyst or Network Support Professional.
To get a glimpse of the CCNA certification exam PrepKits, download its free demo version (which contains 15 free practice questions). Click the link below:
- 640-802 CCNA: ICND1 and ICND 2
download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Cisco/640-802.html
- 640-816 â€“ CCNA: ICND2
download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Cisco/640-816.html
- 640-822 CCNA: ICND1
download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Cisco/640-822.html
Either choose 640-802 as a single exam option or both the 640-816 and 640-822 to become the CCNA certified.