Planning and Design of Flash Applications
- The Properties panel/Property inspector enables a user to access various attributes of whatever is currently selected on the stage or in the Timeline.
- The DynamicHeapSize capability specifies the amount of dynamic memory that is allocated to Flash Lite.
- The Align panel controls the space between the objects and the size of the objects in respect of each other.
- The Distribute area of the Align panel spaces the objects according to a common reference point of top, middle or bottom.
- Motion guide layers are special layers that enable a user to draw paths along which the objects can be animated.