Creating User Services
- The SessionID property of the HttpSessionState class identifies an active ASP.NET session by using a unique session ID.
- The @ Import directive is used to explicitly import a namespace into an ASP.NET application.
- The @ Implements directive is used to implement a specified .Net Framework interface in a Web page.
- The CodeBehind attribute of the @ Page directive specifies the name of the compiled file that contains the class associated with the page.
- The ErrorPage attribute of the @ Page directive is used to set the URL if an unhandled exception occurs. Sam can set this target to the home page.
- The Language attribute of the @ Page directive specifies the language used while compiling the inline rendering and code declaration blocks.
- The Inherits attribute of the @ Page directive specifies a code-behind class for the page to inherit. It can be any class that is derived from the Page class.
- Public variables and objects can be accessed from all other procedures and functions in all the modules in the same project.
public class Manager : HeadOfDeptdeclaration will create a class named Manager, which implements the HeadOfDept interface.