Q. What is the exam?
A. The 9A0-129 ACE certification is developed for programmers, web applications developers, and other development professionals who want to demonstrate proficiency with single or multiple Adobe products. The Flex 4 ACE exam consists of 59 multiple-choice questions and it costs approximately $150, and is administered by Pearson VUE.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 9A0-129?
A. There are no prerequisite for the Adobe Flex 4 ACE exam.
Q. What are the benefits to becoming an Adobe Flex 4 ACE?
A. On successful completion of the exam, you will be an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE), Adobe Flex 4 ACE.
Q. What credit does the 9A0-129 exam provide?
A. Adobe Flex 4 ACE certified
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Adobe Flex 4 ACE
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. There are 59 questions asked in the Adobe 9A0-129 test.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. 85 min.
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
Q. What is the passing score?
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. If you fail in the 9A0-129 exam, you will have to purchase a new exam voucher to retake the exam. There is no wait time fixed between the two attempts.
Q. What are the code languages available for the exam?
Q. What are the skills being measured for the exam?
A. The following areas the candidate should know:
- Identify and describe the basic UI controls
- Create and use custom components
- Use the ActionSript programming
- Implement data validation and manipulate XML data by using E4X
- Implement simple LiveCycle Data Services (LCDS) messaging and data management
- Use the Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR)
Q. How to prepare for the exam?
A. The candidate should be prepare the following objective:
- Identifying and describe the basic UI controls
- Creating and using custom components
- Using the ActionSript programming
- Implementing data validation and manipulate XML data by using E4X
- Implementing simple LiveCycle Data Services (LCDS) messaging and data management
- Using the Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR)
Q. Where to take the test?
A. Adobe exams may be taken at Pearson VUE . There are more than five thousand authorized testing centers in many countries. You can register your exam in any center by phone, on the Web, or in-person.
Q. How do I register for an 9A0-0129 exam?
A. After you purchase your exam voucher, you can contact an authorized Prometric or Pearson VUE center to schedule your exam date, time, and location. You can book the exam within one year from the date of purchase of the voucher. The exam date may depend on your choice (and availability of slot) in your selected test center.
Q. How to locate a testing center?
Q. How long does it take to receive my Welcome Kit?
A. Your score is automatically reported to Adobe. On successful completion of the exam, you will receive your Welcome Kit within two to four weeks from the date you pass the exam.