- Photoshop enables a user to save the positions of all the open palettes as a workspace.
- To load a preserved workspace, choose Window > Workspace, and select the workspace from the submenu.
- Photoshop allows a user to save the current set of keyboard shortcuts as a workspace.
- The Keyboard Shortcuts and Menus command provides the ability to customize menus.
- Unit of measurement can be set in the Preference dialog box.
- Point to the horizontal or vertical ruler with mouse and then click and drag a guideline onto the image to create a guide.
- The Preferences command enables a user to modify the program according to his personal requirements.
- The Tool Presets palette enables a user to save a tool setting as a preset and allows to reuse it.
Take a peek at the power of our simulation software by downloading a free demo version at:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Adobe/9A0-054.html