Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 77-600 test, which are grouped under seven topics. Following are the important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 77-600 test:
- Managing Windows Firewall.
- Locking a computer.
- Managing Windows Internet Explorer security.
- Configuring local user accounts.
- Managing network connections.
- Managing remote access to your computer.
- Connecting to another computer.
- Managing devices and drivers.
- Managing display settings.