The Microsoft test 70-503 measures an individual’s ability to develop distributed applications by using technologies such as XML Web services, .NET remoting, and Windows enterprise services. The individual must have a sound knowledge of Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 to build distributed applications. Before taking the 70-503 test, you should practice the following:
- Define Service, Data, Operation, and Message contracts.
- Process generic messages.
- Create and configure service endpoints.
- Manage consistency between life cycle, sessions, concurrency, and binds.
- Host a service in a managed application.
- Host a service on a Web server.
- Create custom behaviors.