- VBScript is another scripting language that uses Visual Basic code for writing scripts.
- A property is an attribute of an object used to change the style of the object.
- Every property has a value that changes the style of an object.
- The comment tag is used to hide the script from the non-scriptable browsers.
- The <script>…<script> tag is used to insert scripts in a Web page.
- An HTML document can contain any number of <script>…<script> tag
- A variable declared inside the <script>…<script> tag but outside any function is known as global variable and can be accessed from any function within the <script tag>.
- The increment (++) operator is used to increment the value of a variable by one.
- Instantiation is a process of creating copies of different objects.
Creating and Managing Microsoft Windows(r) Services, Serviced Components, .NET Remoting Objects, and XML Web Services
- The SessionID property of the HttpSessionState class identifies an active ASP.NET session by using a unique session ID.
- The Process.Start method is used to start a Windows application and is registered in the system registry on a computer.
- The Status property of the ServiceController class specifies the status of the current instance of a Windows service.
- If a class derives from the ServiceBase class, the OnCustomCommand method is executed when the Service Control Manager (SCM) passes a custom command to the service. This method is used to specify actions when a command with the specified parameter value occurs.
- The AutoLog property of the ServiceBase class is used to determine whether or not a service automatically logs the entries in the event log when events such as Start, Stop, Pause, and Continue occur.
- The CreateEventSource method of the EventLog class establishes an application as a valid event source for writing event information to a particular event log on a computer.
- The Imports statement is used to import namespace names from referenced projects and assemblies.
Q: What are the prerequisites for taking the exam 70-310?
A: Before taking the exam 70-310, you should have at least one year of experience in developing middle-tier components. You should also have a working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic .NET.
Q: What credit does it provide?
A: After passing the exam, you will achieve the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) status. You will also be eligible for the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) for Microsoft .NET, the Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET, and the Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) on Microsoft SQL Server 2000 certifications.
Q: Which certification does 70-310 exam cover?