Planning and Implementing an Active Directory Infrastructure
- With an L2TP connection, you have to use the IPSec protocol for data encryption.
- Sharing a printer on the member server, which is part of the domain, automatically publishes the printer in Active Directory.
- In order to provide permissions to a user to monitor performance counters on the file server locally and from remote computers, add the user’s account to the Performance Monitor Users group.
The PrepKit for Microsoft exam 70-294 is designed to help individuals prepare for the actual Microsoft exam 70-294. The Microsoft exam 70-294 measures an individual’s ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot the Windows 2003 Active Directory components, DNS for Active Directory, and Active Directory security solutions. Before taking the 70-294 exam, you should practice the following:
- Install Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition on two networked computers. During installation, through Setup, create a partition on the hard disks, on which you should install Windows Server 2003 as a stand-alone server in a workgroup.
- Make a Windows 2003 domain-based network of two computers.
- Install and configure DNS.
- Create sites.
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-294?
A. The test is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience in implementing and administering network operating systems in network environments.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
Shahin has a Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Hardware and is MCP, MCSA 2003, MCSE 2003, A+ certified. Currently, he is working as a Network Consultant, Network Administrator and MCSE Trainer since 2003. He is engaged in a number of different organizations in which he has deployed Windows 2003 Domain, ISA Server, Exchange Server, Live Communication server, Office Communication Server, Share Point and WSUS. Continue reading