Microsoft test 70-228 focuses on your ability to set up and manage SQL Server 2000 solutions at a system level. To successfully pass the 70-228 test, you should practice the following:
- Install and uninstall SQL Server 2000.
- Install and upgrade earlier versions of SQL Server.
- Import and export data using the Bulk Insert task, the bulk copy program, and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Create a link server and run ad hoc queries using the OPENQUERY function.
- Set up and configure a replication server.
- Set up IIS virtual directories to support XML.