Nearly fifty eight objectives have been specified for 1z0-052 (Oracle Database 11g: Administration I) test. To appear for this certification test a candidate must posses a sound knowledge about the architecture of Oracle. One must also know Oracle’s architectural components and database structure before taking the test. One should also be capable of managing storage structures within a database in order to keep the database up to date. Practicing the following things can help a candidate clearly understand these points and pass the test confidently:
- Know Oracle product family.
- Explain Relational structures.
- Understand the SQL language.
- Describe the single-instance architecture.
- Explain the memory structures.
- Describe the process structures.
- Identify the tools for administering an Oracle database.
- Plan an Oracle database installation.
- Install the Oracle software by using Oracle.