Oracle has specified more than forty objectives for 1Z0-007 (Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL) test, which are covered under thirteen topics. Following are some important areas over which one should have good command before taking the test:
- Executing a basic SELECT statement.
- Limiting the rows retrieved by a query.
- Using character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements.
- Writing SELECT statements to access data from more than one table by using equality and nonequality joins.
- Viewing data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins.
- Using group functions.
To get a glimpse of the 1Z0-007 PrepKit, you can download its free demo version (which contains 15 free practice questions) from:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Oracle/1Z0-007.html