uCertify (October 09, 2009), uCertify a leading practice test provider for IT certification exams, is excited to announce the pre-release of the PrepKit for the 000-731 DB2 exam. Download the free trial version of the practice test go to the link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/IBM/000-731.html
The 000-731 exam is designed for those experienced DB2 9 users who have the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the day-to-day administration of IBM DB2 9 instances and databases residing on Linux, UNIX, or Windows platforms. This test consists of Multiple Choice questions. There are no Case study type questions. You will be required to attempt approximately 69 questions in 90 minutes. To pass, you need a score of 590 out of 1000.
The PrepKit is schedule to be released on October 15, 2009. uCertify currently offering 50% discount if you buy it before the release date.
The IBM DB2 731 exam is designed to test an examine’s knowledge of managing a data server, performing data placement, securing a data server, etc. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the DB2 DBA certification exam:
- Managing DB2 Data Server.
- Performing data placement.
- Analyzing DB2 activities.
- Understanding how to use various DB2 database utilities.
Q. What is the IBM DB2 000-731 exam?
A. The IBM-DB2-731: DB2 9 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows certification is intended for experienced DB2 9 users who possess the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the day-to-day administration of IBM DB2 9 instances and databases residing on Linux, UNIX, or Windows platforms. According to the IBM.
“If you are knowledgeable with DB2 9 and are capable of performing the intermediate to advanced skills required in the day-to-day administration of DB2 instances and databases, you may benefit from this certification role.”
Q. What are the prerequisites for the DB2 DBA 000-731 for Linux and Windows exam?
A. To appear in the IBM DB2 000-731 DBA for Linux, UNIX and Windows certification exam, candidates must pass IBM DB2 000-730 DB2 9 fundamentals, or IBM 000-700: IBM DB2 UDB V8.1 family fundamentals exams.
Q. What are the benefits to becoming an IBM DB2 DBA?
A. There are the following certification benefits a user can get after becoming IBM DB2 DBA:
- IBM DB2 DBA certification proves expertise on the IBM products and technologies.
- DB2 9 DBA for Linux, UNIX and Windows certified candidates find it easy to enter into the job market.
- The IBM DB2 000-731 exam ensures a solid foundation of skills within the candidates and enhances their ability to perform effectively in the particular area.
- DB2 DBA certification improves the productivity of the candidates and hence, accelerates their professional development.
- DB2 9 DBA for Linux, UNIX and Windows certification not only benefits the fresh candidates by providing them various job opportunities, but also helps the experienced people in keeping themselves up-to-date in the field of new technologies.
- The DB2 000-731 test proves the potential of the candidates and facilitates them with top computer jobs with a higher salary in the field of IBM DB2.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. It provides the IBM DB2 DBA certification for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. These are 69 questions asked in IBM 000-731 DBA exam.