The OCUP Program was developed and is run as a joint program of OMG and the UML Technology Institute (UTI). OMG will spread and promote the OCUP Program, while UTI will collaborate on its promotion and administration in the Asia-Pacific region. Microsoft has specified more than twenty objectives for the OCUP-100 test, which are grouped under five topics. Following are the important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the OCUP-100 test:
- Understanding the core modeling concepts of UML.
- Understanding the UML modeling dependency constructs.
- Understanding and representing operations that characterize the behavior of an element.
- Understanding and representing models of traditional sequential flow charts in UML.
- Demonstrating the basic knowledge and comprehension of the various Interaction Diagrams and their concepts.
- Understanding and representing Use Case models.
- Recognizing and understanding UML primitive types.
- Understanding the basic knowledge of common behavior concepts.
Pass UM0-100 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 160 questions with answers and 96 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/OMG/UM0-100.html