This exam is meant for IT professionals who work in an enterprise environment that runs on Windows Vista, and who have worked on previous versions of Windows operating system. A candidate obtains MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) certification after passing this exam.
To pass this exam, a candidate must practice the following:
- Analyze working environment of an organization and choose a deployment method of Vista accordingly.
- Prepare a system for either a clean installation or an upgrade.
- Install Vista through custom image.
- Troubleshoot any post deployment issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot security for Windows Internet Explorer 7+.
- Troubleshoot Windows firewall and defender issues.
- Configure access to resources.
- Troubleshoot group policy settings.
The 1Z0-007 test focuses on your ability to use SQL statements to interact with Oracle databases. This test requires you to have a very good command over SQL. For this purpose, along with studying books and taking various practice tests, you should also practice with Oracle. While practicing with Oracle, you can learn a lot of things that are of great importance from the test point of view. Practicing the following things with Oracle will make you confident of scoring well in the test:
- Install Oracle and create a database.
- Create tables, views, synonyms, indexes, and sequences.
- Insert, update, delete, and query data using SQL statements.
- Sort rows in ascending and descending orders by using the ORDER BY clause.
- Restrict the display of rows using the WHERE clause.
The Cisco test 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) is the exam associated with the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills required to successfully install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise network. Before taking the 640-816 test, you should practice the following:
- Configure and troubleshoot VLANs.
- Configure and troubleshoot trunking on Cisco switches.
- Configure and troubleshoot InterVLAN routing.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP.
The 1D0-441 Database Specialist exam is designed for all those who are interested in database applications and want to make a career in databases. After passing this certification exam, an individual is also eligible to take up the following two more exams:
- CIW Certified Instructor: It is meant for those teaching CIW database content.
- Master CIW Enterprise Developer
Before taking the 1D0-441 exam, you must practice the following:
- Understand Database Management Systems concepts.
- Identify Relational Database Design methodology and design phases.
The certification test for Oracle 10g Administration-II (1Z0-043) requires thorough understanding of administrative tasks of a database. To clear the 1Z0-043 exam, a candidate must be well versed with the objectives specified for the test. Before taking the test, you should practice the following:
- Configure Recovery Manager.
- Understand Globalization support.
- Use datatime datatypes.
- Use linguistic sort parameters.
- Use linguistic searches.
- Recover from user errors.
- Use various Flashback technologies.
- Understand the Recycle Bin.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 1D0-525 exam?
A. The prerequisites for a candidate appearing for the 1D0-525 exam are as follows:
- CIW Certification Agreement: It is a simple online agreement that is to be fulfilled only once. It is necessary for CIW Certification Central to send the certificates to the candidates who have passed the exam. For the online agreement, the candidate will have to fill a form to provide his/her details.
- CIW Associate certificate: Before appearing for the 1D0-525 exam, the candidate has to pass 1D0-410 Foundations or CIW v5 Foundations 1D0-510 exams in order to get CIW Professional and Master CIW Enterprise Developer certification.
- In order to get Master CIW Designer certification, the candidate is required to pass CIW Site Designer 1D0-420 or CIW v5 Site Designer 1D0-520.
Q. What are the objectives of the exam?
A. Visit the following link to view the objectives of the 1D0-525 exam:
Q. What is the exam fee?
A. The exam fee for 1D0-525 is approximately US$125. The fee is to be paid at the time of registration through credit card, check, or voucher. After the payment has been made, a candidate can schedule his exam date and time.
The CIW v5 E-Commerce Designer (1D0-525) test focuses on standards, technologies, and practices for both business-to-business and business-to-consumer e-commerce models. The CIW test 1D0-525 covers a range of Internet technologies. The candidate must understand and facilitate relationships among marketing, promotion, customer service, user interaction, purchasing methods, and secure transactions by using SSL and SET, payment gateways, inventory control, shipping and order information, and site performance testing and evaluation. Before taking the 1D0-525 test, you should practice the following:
Q: What are the prerequisites for taking the exam 70-320?
A: Before taking the exam, you should have at least one year of experience in developing middle-tier components. You should also have a working knowledge of Microsoft C# .NET.
Q: What credit does it provide?
A: After passing the exam, you will achieve the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) status. You will also be eligible for the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) for Microsoft .NET, the Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET, and the Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) on Microsoft SQL Server 2000 certifications.
Q: Which certification does it cover?
A: The exam is a core requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) for Microsoft .NET certification. It is also a core exam for the Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET certification if you have a working knowledge of Microsoft C# .NET language. It is an elective exam for the Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) on Microsoft SQL Server 2000 certification.
The Microsoft exam 70-291 measures an individual’s ability to implement, manage, and maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure. Before taking the 70-291 exam, you should practice the following:
- Configure TCP/IP addressing on a server.
- Manage DHCP clients and leases, DHCP Relay Agent, DHCP databases, DHCP scope options, reservations and reserved clients.
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to Automatic Private IP Addressing (APIPA) and incorrect TCP/IP configuration.
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to DHCP authorization and verify DHCP reservation configuration.
Nearly fifty eight objectives have been specified for 1z0-052 (Oracle Database 11g: Administration I) test. To appear for this certification test a candidate must posses a sound knowledge about the architecture of Oracle. One must also know Oracle’s architectural components and database structure before taking the test. One should also be capable of managing storage structures within a database in order to keep the database up to date. Practicing the following things can help a candidate clearly understand these points and pass the test confidently:
- Know Oracle product family.
- Explain Relational structures.
- Understand the SQL language.
- Describe the single-instance architecture.
- Explain the memory structures.
- Describe the process structures.
- Identify the tools for administering an Oracle database.
- Plan an Oracle database installation.
- Install the Oracle software by using Oracle.