The PrepKit for the Microsoft 70-297 test measures an individual’s ability to analyze the business requirements and to design a directory service architecture including unified directory services, such as Active Directory and Windows NT/2000 domains connectivity between and within systems, system components, and applications data replication, such as directory replication and database replication. In addition, the 70-297 test measures the skills required for analyzing the business and technical requirements for desktop management, designing a solution for desktop management that meets business requirements, designing a directory service architecture, and designing service locations. Before taking the 70-297 test, you should practice the following:
The 70-632 test measures an individual’s ability to build, maintain, and control well-formed project plans. Before taking the 70-632 test, you should practice the following:
- Configure Tools and Options.
- Set Up a Project.
- Estimate, Schedule, and Budget Tasks.
- Resource Project Plans.
- Save and modify baselines.
Planning and Implementing an Active Directory Infrastructure
- With an L2TP connection, you have to use the IPSec protocol for data encryption.
- Sharing a printer on the member server, which is part of the domain, automatically publishes the printer in Active Directory.
- In order to provide permissions to a user to monitor performance counters on the file server locally and from remote computers, add the user’s account to the Performance Monitor Users group.
The PrepKit for Microsoft exam 70-294 is designed to help individuals prepare for the actual Microsoft exam 70-294. The Microsoft exam 70-294 measures an individual’s ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot the Windows 2003 Active Directory components, DNS for Active Directory, and Active Directory security solutions. Before taking the 70-294 exam, you should practice the following:
- Install Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition on two networked computers. During installation, through Setup, create a partition on the hard disks, on which you should install Windows Server 2003 as a stand-alone server in a workgroup.
- Make a Windows 2003 domain-based network of two computers.
- Install and configure DNS.
- Create sites.
The Microsoft test 70-554 is designed to measure an individual’s ability and skills in MCPD Enterprise Application development by using the Microsoft .NET Framework. Before taking the 70-554 test, you should practice the following:
- Manage a solution environment using the Visual Studio 2005 Integrated development environment.
- Understand the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and the Common Language Runtime (CLR), Common Type System (CTS), and Common Language Specification (CLS).
- Develop and deploy an application.
Q. What is the 70-554 -CSHARP/VB exam?
A. Microsoft’s 70-554 -CSHARP/VB exam is designed to test your knowledge of the Enterprise Application Developer. The 70-554 exam measures your skills that include developing and implementing distributed applications by using ASP.NET, and the Microsoft .NET Framework with CSHARP. The exam measures your knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and the new features of ASP.NET 2.0, developing and designing Enterprise applications, designing and developing a user interface, designing and developing a component, designing and developing an application framework, deploying and supporting an application, and testing and stabilizing an application.
The OCUP examinations test knowledge of OMG’s UML 2 specification. Before taking the OCUP-100 test, you should practice the following:
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the core modeling concepts of UML.
- Verify the understanding of UML modeling dependency constructs.
- Confirm the ability to understand and represent operations that characterize the behavior of an element.
- Verify the skills required to understand and represent models of traditional sequential flow charts in UML.
The technology community identifies CompTIA Network+ as the perfect entry into a networking career. Top technology companies recognize CompTIA Network+ as part of their certification track. Many other corporations recommend or require the CompTIA Network+ certification for their IT employees. The CompTIA Bridge test BR0-002 Network+ 2009 is intended to certify networking technicians who have at least nine months of experience in network support or administration or adequate academic training, along with a CompTIA A+ certification; however, this is not the pre-requisite. To appear in Bridge test BR0-002, a candidate must hold the Network+ certification under the previous version. Attaining the Network+ certification indicates that you know how to configure and install a TCP/IP client on the network.
Q: What are the prerequisites for taking the exam 70-551 (CSHARP)?
A: This exam is meant for those candidates who have achieved MCAD certification. Microsoft recommends you to have a working knowledge of Visual Studio 2005 and new features of ASP.NET 2.0. You should also have at least two years of experience developing applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Q: Which programming languages can you choose for this exam?
A: You can choose the Microsoft Visual C# 2005 programming language for this exam. Other programming language is Microsoft Visual Basic 2005.
The Microsoft test 70-551 is designed to measure an individual’s ability to build interactive, data-driven Web-based applications with Web forms, ASP.NET, and the .NET Framework for both intranet and Internet uses. Before taking the 70-551 test, you should practice the following:
- Develop .NET Framework applications by using system types.
- Improve type safety and application performance by using generic collections.
- Develop .NET Framework applications by implementing interfaces that comply with standard contracts.
- Embed configuration management functionality into .NET applications.
- Debug and trace .NET Framework applications by using the System.Diagnostics namespace.