The Adobe Photoshop CS 2 Recertification Exam measures your knowledge and expertise on Adobe Photoshop CS2. Before taking the 9A0-048 exam, you should practice the following:
- Retouch and modify an image using different tools available in the toolbox.
- Create and modify shape layers and paths using pen tools and shape tools.
- Create different effects using Blending modes to the layers.
- Create different effects using layer styles, Gradients and Patterns.
- Create and modify a selection in Quick Mask Mode.
The CX310-091(Sun Certified Business Component Developer for the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 5) test checks your ability to understand, test, and develop basic EJB code. It requires you to have a good understanding of enterprise Java beans 3.0, and the ability to write code for well-defined design applications. The test asks all sorts of tricky questions, which you might not encounter in the real world. Practicing the following things with the subject will make you confident enough of scoring well in the test:
- Identify characteristics, programming restrictions, and benefits of EJB 3.0. Understand the responsibilities of the EJB container and those of a Bean Provider.
- Understand the differences between stateless session beans, stateful session beans, and message-driven beans for EJB 3.0.
- Identify correctly implemented deployment descriptor elements for an enterprise Java bean.
- Identify the responsibilities of the container and the services that it provides in the Enterprise JavaBeans version 3.0.
- Use annotations and deployment descriptor in code and understand how the two mechanisms interact.
- Understand the life cycle of session and message-driven beans. Understand the use of PostConstruct and PreDestroy methods.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the SCBCD 5 exam?
A. Before taking the SCBCD 5 exam, you must first pass the Sun Certified Java Programmer exam (CX310-025 or CX310-035 or CX310-055 or CX310-065).
Q. Which version of EJB does it cover?
A. EJB 3.0
CompTIA’s Linux + certification certifies professionals having technical knowledge in basic installation, operation, and troubleshooting of Linux operating systems. The XK0-002 test measures the skills and knowledge of the candidates who can explain fundamental open source resources/licenses, demonstrate knowledge of user administration, understand file permissions/software configurations, and manage local storage devices and network protocols.
The XK0-002 test assumes that the candidates appearing for the exam have at least six months of practical Linux experience. Before taking the XK0-002 test, you should practice the following:
- Install all system hardware required and check its compatibility with Linux Distribution.
- Create partitions.
- Configure various file systems.
- Mount and un-mount file systems.
- Install the Linux operating system.
The certification test for Oracle 11g Database SQL Expert (1Z0-047) requires a profound knowledge of developing a database. Oracle certifications are considered to be the hottest credentials in the database world. To clear the exam of 1Z0-047, you must be well versed with the objectives specified for the test. Practicing especially in the following areas will definitely help raise your level of confidence:
- Use the SELECT statement along with its various functions.
- Use conversion functions.
- Create schema objects.
- Use the GROUP function with all its possible clauses.
- Use SQL and iSQL*Plus statements.
- Use equi-joins, non-equi-joins, self joins, and outer joins.
- Generate Cartesian products from tables.
- Use sub queries.
- Use multi-table INSERTS.
- Perform FLASHBACK operations.
- Grant and revoke privileges and roles on a table.
The 70-548 test measures an individual’s ability to build rich client applications on the Windows Forms platform by using the .NET Framework 2.0. Before taking the 70-548 test, you should practice the following:
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of an application design concept.
- Recommend the best technologies for the features and goals of the application.
- Investigate existing solutions for similar business problems.
- Evaluate the risks associated with ASP.NET 2.0 technology or implementation.
- Evaluate the technical specifications for an application to ensure that the business requirements are met.
- Evaluate the design of a database.
- Identify the stored procedures that are required for an application.
- Evaluate the logical design of an application for performance, maintainability, extensibility, scalability, security, recoverability, and data integrity.
Q: What is the prerequisite for taking the exam 70-548 ?
A: There is no such prerequisite for taking the exam 70-548. However, before taking the exam, you should have at least two years of experience in developing Microsoft Windows-based applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework and a working knowledge of Visual Studio 2005.
Q: Which programming languages can you choose for this exam?
A: You can choose the Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 programming language for this exam. Other programming languages are Microsoft Visual C# 2005 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2005.
There are 98 objectives under 18 heads in Oracle o1z0-311 test (Oracle Application Server 10g). You should have a sound knowledge about Oracle Application Server before taking the test. Practicing the following things will make you confident of scoring well in the test:
- Describe the Oracle Application Server. Its components, architecture, tools, and infrastructure.
- Manage the Oracle Internet Directory and its architecture.
- Manage and configure the Oracle HTTP server.
- Configure directives and virtual hosts.
- Manage and configure OracleAS Web Cache.
- Manage and configure OC4J.
Oracle has specified more than seventy-five objectives for 1Z0-031 (Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals I) test, which are grouped under eighteen topics. Before taking the test, one should have good command over the following areas:
- Setting up password file authentication for administrative users.
- Using Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) and its components.
- Creating and managing initialization parameter files.
- Implementing Oracle Managed Files (OMF).
- Starting up and shutting down an Oracle instance.
- Creating a database manually and by using Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA).
- Querying data dictionary.
- Multiplexing and managing control files and online redo log files.
- Creating and altering tablespaces.
- Implementing automatic undo management.
- Creating and altering regular and temporary tables and managing storage structures within them.
This test requires a thorough knowledge of administrative tasks for managing the database for optimal performance. The candidate appearing in this test should have a sound knowledge of various tools available in Oracle9i for managing different issues in the database. This includes identifying contentions and resolving them through the tools. For this purpose, one should practice the following to a good extent:
- Identifying tuning areas through querying the available views.
- Gathering statistics through available tools, such as STATSPACK.
- Using the available GUI tools, such as Instance Manager to resolve contentions.