Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the CompTIA A+ Essential (220-601) test?
A. There is no prerequisite for taking the 220-601 test. Passing the CompTIA A+ Essential (220-601) and CompTIA A+ 220-602 test is required to achieve the A+ 2006 certification as a Certified IT Technician.
Q. What certificate does 220-601 test provide?
A. The 220-601 test is one of two tests required to achieve the A+ 2006 certification as an Certified IT Technician.
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 9A0-036 exam?
A.There are no prerequisites for the 9A0-036 exam.
Q. What credit does the 9A0-036 exam provide?
A. On successful completion of the exam, you will be an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE), Adobe Photoshop CS.
Q. Which certification does 9A0-036 exam covers?
A. After assing the 9A0-036 exam, you can earn credit towards the Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI), ACE Print Specialist, ACE Web Specialist, ACE Video Specialist, and ACE Master certifications.
Q: What are the prerequisites for taking the exam 70-553 (VB)?
A: This exam is meant for those candidates who have achieved the MCSD .NET certification. Microsoft recommends you to have at least two years of experience developing Microsoft Windows-based applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework and a working knowledge of Visual Studio 2005.
Q: Which programming languages can you choose for 70-553 exam?
A: You can choose the Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 programming language for this exam. Other programming language is Microsoft Visual C# 2005.
The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification is designed for individuals who implement a Microsoft technology or product as part of a business solution in an organization. The MCP certification is used to measure the technical proficiency and expertise of candidates. The requirements for each MCP certification are different and are specific to the product. A candidate who has passed any current certification exam (any exam that has not retired) as of October 1, 1998, will earn the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) credential.
What are the job roles for MCP certified professionals?
MCP certification prepares you for different job roles in the IT and networking fields. Some of the job roles that are suitable for Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) are as follows:
- For Networking and System Administration: systems engineer, systems administrator, network administrator, information systems administrator, technical support engineers, systems analysts, network analysts and technical consultants. Related certification are MCSA and MCSE.
- For Database Administration: database administrators, analysts, and developers. Related certification are MCDBA, MCTS and MCITP.
- For Help Desk and Customer Support: technical support specialists, PC support specialists, help desk technician and customer support representatives. Related certification is MCDST.
- For Programming and Web Development: programmer, software developer, software engineer, web developer or systems analyst, application developer, enterprise applications developer, software architect, and consultant.
What are the requirements for becoming MCP?
To get MCP certification, you have to take one mandatory test related to your field of expertise.
What are the benefits of having MCP certification?
The MCP certification proves expertise on the Microsoft products and technologies. Professionals holding the MCP certification are preferred by the employers and they also get preference in promotions. It is helpful for professionals who have entry-level certification in related technologies to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry. And most importantly, on average, an MCP certified person gets more salary than persons having the same job profile.
How this certification helps employers?
Q. What are the prerequisites for the CIW Foundations (1D0-510) exam?
A. The prerequisites for a candidate appearing for the CIW Foundations (1D0-510) exam are as follows:
- Candidates planning to take the CIW Foundations exam should have prior experience using the Internet on a personal computer running the Microsoft Windows or UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- CIW certification agreement is a simple online agreement that is to be fulfilled only once. It is necessary for CIW Certification Central to send the certificates to the candidates who have passed the exam. For the online agreement, the candidate will have to fill a form to provide his/her details.
Q. What are the objectives of the exam?
A. Visit the CIW (Certified Internet Web) link
Microsoft’s MCSE 2003: Messaging certification is a specialized certification that validates your proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2003 Server. The Microsoft MCSE 2003 certification has been designed for professionals who analyze the business requirements and design and implement the infrastructure for business solutions based on the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 platform and Microsoft Windows Server System.
What are the job roles for MCSE 2003: Messaging certified professionals?
The job roles for MCSE 2003: Messaging certified professionals typically include systems engineers, technical support engineers, systems analysts, network analysts, and technical consultants.
What are the requirements for achieving the MCSE 2003: Messaging certification?
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-621?
A. The test 70-621: PRO: Upgrading Your MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support is intended for IT professionals who hold a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) certification. If you work in an upper-midsize organization or enterprise environment that uses Windows Vista and have the MCDST certification, this exam is for you. There are no other prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least three to five years of experience as a Tier 2-level or Lead Desktop Support Technician.
Q. What certification does the test 70-621 provide?
A. When you pass Exam 70-621 PRO: Upgrading Your MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support, the following certifications are provided:
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) test?
A. Candidates must have a minimum of five years of full-time security professional work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). They have to subscribe to the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics.
Q. What certification does it provide?
A. The CISSP test is one test required to achieve the CISSP certification as certified information security professionals.
Q. How many questions are asked in the test? Continue reading
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-431 exam?
A. There are no specific prerequisites for the 70-431 exam. It is recommended that a candidate should have knowledge of using database tools, wizards, writing and debugging SQL statements.
Q. I am new to SQL Server. How should I start preparing for the exam?
A. To start preparing for the 70-431 exam, you need to have SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition. You should have Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 and Internet Information Services.
Q. What are the objectives of the exam?
The Servlet Technology Model
- The getWriter() method of the ServletResponse interface returns a PrintWriter object suitable for writing character data in the response.
- The setValue() method of the Cookie class is used to assign a new value to a cookie after the cookie is created.
- A cookie is created by the server on request from a client. It is stored on a client computer.