Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the exam 77-602?
A. Although there are no prerequisites for the exam 77-602 – MCAS – Using Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft recommends that the candidates for this exam should have the equivalent of six months to one year of hands-on experience on Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and might have experience with previous versions of Microsoft Office Excel.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
Q. What is the prerequisite for taking the test Security+ 2008 Edition (SY0-201)?
A. There is no prerequisite for taking the test SY0-201. However, it is recommended that CompTIA Security+ candidates should have at least two years on-the-job networking experience, with an emphasis on security. The CompTIA Network+ certification is also recommended for taking the test.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
Q. What is the 70-502 VB.NET exam?
A. The Microsoft 70-502 VB.NET exam measures your knowledge and skills in developing and implementing Windows-based applications by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. This exam measures your knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. You have to take this exam along with 70-536 VB.NET. NET in order to achieve the MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Presentation Foundation Applications certification.
Q. What are the prerequisites of the 70-502 VB.NET exam? Continue reading
Q. What are the prerequisites for the SCMAD Version 1.0 exam?
A. Before taking the SCMAD version 1.0 exam, you must first pass the Sun Certified Java Programmer exam (CX310-025 or CX310-035 or CX310-055 or CX310-065).
Q. What are the exam objectives?
Mike has 10 years of experience in the software development field. He started his career at a small manufacturing company where he used to work on different Quality control related database applications. After having worked at the Manufacturing company, Mike joined Macy’s (Many people might recognize Macy’s as “The Bon Marche” as it was earlier reknowned by this name). At Macy’s Mike used to work on Applications and Websites for various departments of the organization like Accounting, Maintenance, Visual Merchandising etc.
After leaving Macy’s Mike began working at 3Sharp a software consulting company in Redmond Washington specializing in Office Applications and SharePoint.
His love and passion drove him to acquire and share knowledge about various new technologies and certifications. One can read his articles on http://blogs.3sharp.com
After reviewing the uCertify prepkit for the exam 70-528
, Mike said “Overall I like this product. When I’m getting ready to take future exams I will definitely check uCertify”. Continue reading
- VBScript is another scripting language that uses Visual Basic code for writing scripts.
- A property is an attribute of an object used to change the style of the object.
- Every property has a value that changes the style of an object.
- The comment tag is used to hide the script from the non-scriptable browsers.
- The <script>…<script> tag is used to insert scripts in a Web page.
- An HTML document can contain any number of <script>…<script> tag
- A variable declared inside the <script>…<script> tag but outside any function is known as global variable and can be accessed from any function within the <script tag>.
- The increment (++) operator is used to increment the value of a variable by one.
- Instantiation is a process of creating copies of different objects.
E-Commerce Site Development
- MIME stands for Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions. It is a standard for multi-part, multimedia electronic mail messages and World Wide Web hypertext documents on the Internet.
- The number of hits per page will help you rank the Web pages in your site according to their popularity. The number of hits per page denotes the number of clicks on that particular page. The more the number of hits, the more popular is the page.
- Electronic commerce (E-Commerce) includes the buying and selling of goods and services, and the transfer of funds, through digital communications.
- E-Commerce increases efficiency, opens new markets, and can be used to communicate directly with the customer.
- A Web site that is created should be efficient and easy to use. This is the main idea behind usability.
- AutoComplete is a feature of a browser in which the user is provided with the options he has previously used.
- The integration that can be used to manage data, security, etc., for the sales of goods and services conducted through the Internet is known as e-commerce.
Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2005
- In order to change collation settings, reinstall SQL Server 2005 on a server with the same collation settings as another server.
- In order to install SQL Server 2005 on a computer on which SQL Server 2000 is already installed, install SQL Server 2005 as a named instance.
- Members of db_access role can assign permissions to other users to enable them to access and query the database.
- RAID-0, also known as disk striping, is made up of a disk set in which data is divided into blocks and spread equally in each disk. It provides best performance because data read and data write operations are not limited to a single disk, but to a set of disks. It does not provide data redundancy. Data once lost cannot be recovered.
- The Service Broker can be attached to a database by using the FOR ATTACH clause of the CREATE DATABASE statement.
- If a snapshot of a database is present on the same computer on which the database is present, the database cannot be deleted.
- In order to connect to the DAC, specify ADMIN: server_name in the Connect to the Server dialog box.
- The login information stored in the master database.
- In order to secure data that is data transmitted over a network, set the value of the ForceEncryption option on a server to Yes.
- In order to enable a user to connect to the database, a DBA should add the user to that database.
- The db_ddladmin fixed database role allows its members to add, modify, or drop objects in the database. Members of the db_ddladmin role can issue DDL statements (e.g. CREATE, ALTER, and DROP) in the database.
- Member of db_ddladmin role have the permission to execute the T-SQL statements.
- The sysadmin role allows a user to view the security log.