Oracle has recently hiked the price of technical certification exams for Sun and Oracle technologies. This price hike affects both Internet-based exams and proctored ones conducted at testing centers. The new prices are as follows:
– All worldwide non-proctored exams, proctored Sun exams for emerging-market countries and Oracle Database, Middleware and Linux exams for emerging-market countries will be US$125.
– Oracle application exams are set as 195$ in the countries which have emerging market. Proctored Sun tests will cost $300 in developed countries.
1. The actual cost will vary by local currency.
2. Test vouchers bought prior to the new pricing model remain valid. The same discount rate will be applied with discount vouchers, but they will be applied against the new pricing.
3. Those who signed up and submitted payment for a test before Mar. 1 will not be required to pay more money as long as they maintain their original exam date.