PHP is commonly used by people who want to build a simple, dynamic website quickly and effortlessly. It is popular choice for web developers. Infact, roughly 80% of all websites use it now, including many 500 companies and top technology startups. By the end of this track, you’ll have basic programming knowledge to build your first PHP websites. Gain skills and expertise in Web development with PHP and MySQL Web Development performance-based labs. The 60+ performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The labs offer hands-on experience on the topics designing and creating Web database; administration and programming advanced MySQL; generating images; social media integration and authentication; building a shopping cart; and many more. The labs cover all the concepts related to Web development and help you become a Web developer. The course covers topics such as:
- Using Arrays
- Object-oriented PHP
- Debugging and Logging
- Building a Secure Web Application
- Internationalization and Localization
- String Manipulation and Regular Expressions
- Implementing Authentication Methods with PHP
- Advanced MySQL Programming and Administration
The average salary offered after this course is USD 60,000 per year. There is a lot of scope for web development in today’s job market. Here are some of the advantages of Web development with PHP:
- PHP is extendible.
- A large amount of databases are supported.
- Compatible with servers like IIS and APACHE.
- PHP is platform independent. It will run on most of the platforms.
- Low development and maintenance cost with very high performance and reliability.
- PHP is Open Source. Open Source means you never need to rely on the manufacturer to release the next version if something doesn’t work or pay for expensive upgrades.
Enroll in the uCertify for getting the complete knowledge about the Web development with PHP and MySQL and accelerate your career trajectory.